Brothers in Arms: D-Day
Experience the intensity of WWII through the stories of Sergeants Baker and Hartsock and your squad of paratroopers during the Normandy invasion. Brothers In Arms D-Day brings players the best of the Brothers In Arms franchise in a handheld gaming system. Players experience D-Day as a Screaming Eagle with more tactics and action exclusive to the PSP® system. Now players can surprise the enemy for the ultimate advantage in firefights, leading a fire team throughout the entire Normandy campaign. For the first time, players will also be able to lead a bazooka team, order their squad on an MG42, or fire mortar rounds. An enhanced co-op mode (Skirmish) offers players a 12-mission campaign. Co-op multiplayer (Skirmish mode): Play with a friend over ad hoc (wireless) through 12 different Skirmish missions in four different game modes through the co-op campaign.
Tom Clancy' Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas is the fifth title in the Rainbow Six series, and pits players against terrorists who have taken the city of Vegas hostage.
- New Team, New Location - Two new Rainbow operatives enter the impending doom that is Las Vegas as their console brethren, Keller, Park and Walter, simultaneously work against the clock to save Sin City.
- Tag-Team Gameplay - In single-player mode, play as both a field operative and sniper as you battle to protect the innocent from carnage.
- Observe - Plan - Assault - Use tactical planning to maneuver through Vegas environments while utilizing high-tech equipment like snake cams to strategically tag terrorists prior to entering a room.
- Take Cover - When the action heats up, switch to third-person view while taking cover, giving you time to examine the situation before making your move.
- Tailored Control System - Shoot your way out of relentless gun battles utilizing a tailored control system built specifically for the PSP system.
- Player Rewards - Build up your stats to unlock exclusive Rainbow Six Vegas content, including concept art and the feverish Terrorist Hunt mode.
- Terrorist Hunt Mode - Hone your skills in Terrorist Hunt mode, where your objective is simple - kill the terrorists. Enter specific points of single-player maps and down the spawning terrorists one at a time.
- Multiplayer - Take the fight to five of your closest friends via wireless (Ad Hoc) or online play (Infrastructure) in Survival and Team Survival multiplayer modes, while exploring six classic Rainbow Six maps.
|Despatch Time||24 hoursArray ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => PlayStation Portable [code] => platform [value_id] => 386 ) [barcode] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => 3307212818452 [code] => barcode [value_id] => 3307212818452 ) [barcode_actual] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => N/A [code] => barcode_actual [value_id] => ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [condition] => Array ( [label] => Condition [value] => Pre-Owned [code] => condition [value_id] => 48 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [despatch_time] => Array ( [label] => Despatch Time [value] => 24 hours [code] => despatch_time [value_id] => 282 ) [sale_offers] => Array ( [label] => Sale Offers [value] => No [code] => sale_offers [value_id] => ) )|