Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! is a brand new action game from the creative minds of Pendleton Ward (creator of the award-winning Adventure Time animated series) and game developer WayForward, and is the follow-up to the mathematical, algebraic, and radical success of last year's IGN Editors' Choice recipient Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!. The adventure begins with a completely new storyline staged in the Land of Ooo as players help Princess Bubblegum save the Candy Kingdom by exploring the mysteries surrounding a massive Secret Royal Dungeon. In Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!, play as multiple fan-favorite characters from the show with up to four players, including Finn, Jake, Marceline, Ice King, and more and showcase your best attack moves with special abilities and skills to defeat baddies throughout the dungeon. Game Features
- Oh, My Glob! - You Can Play As Many of Your Favorite Adventure Time Characters! - Experience the radical fun of Adventure Time by playing fan-favorite characters Finn, Jake, Marceline, Cinnamon Bun and more, each with unique moves and an arsenal of creative attacks
- Investigate and Conquer the Secret Royal Dungeon! - Help Princess Bubblegum and fight your way through 100 floors of a massive dungeon, avoiding treacherous hazards and defeating menacing enemies and bosses from the Adventure Time show
- Brand New Storyline from Show Creator - Series creator Pendleton Ward teams up again with developer WayForward for the biggest Adventure Time experience yet in an offbeat, fun adventure for fans of all ages
- Voiceovers from the Original TV Cast - For the first time, characters from the show come to life with voiceover provided by the award-winning original TV cast
- Grab Your Friends for Multiplayer Fun - Play in single player or share the experience and fun of Adventure Time with your best buds in four player, co-operative multiplayer on consoles
- Become Stronger by Kicking Some Digital Bootays! - Equip Tokens for awesome ability boosts and arm your characters with Sub-Weapons to complement your attacks against some of the baddest enemies throughout the dungeon like Gunter's Kitten, Goliad and Stormo, Ice King, and Gumball Guardians
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.