Regular Price: £15.95
Special Price £14.95
Age of Empires III Complete Edition consists of Age of Empires III and The War Chiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansion packs.
In Age of Empires III, which reinvigorated the genre with exciting innovations like the Home City; the ability to ally with and produce Native American warriors; and fast-paced, combat-focused gameplay with jaw-dropping visuals that pushed the limits of PC graphics technology, players assume the role of a European power struggling to explore, colonize and conquer the New World roughly from the period of 1500 to 1850 AD.
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection features
- Diverse World civilizations. Lead one of various unique civilizations - European, Asian or Native American - to expand their empires and fight for control of their world. Each civilization, led by powerful leaders, will have unique groups, armies and wonders, as well as buildings that reflect the culture's architectural style.
- Utilise elements of the New World. Take advantage of elements of the colonial time period, including the ability to ally with Native Americans. Players can discover new resources in the Amazon rain forest, recover buried treasure from Caribbean islands, hunt bison on the Great Plains, compete to establish trade routes and fortify the coast of New England.
- New gameplay elements. Extending upon the innovative gameplay of "Age of Empires III," "Age of Empires: The Asian Dynasties" will introduce new ways of winning and trading, random map styles that feature remixes of classic "Age of Empires" game styles, and 15 new Asian Wonders.
- Explore diverse civilizations. Play as the British and have a stellar economy or play as the French and easily ally with Native Americans. Choose to play as the Spanish and have more support from the mother country back in Europe. Players have the option of playing as one of eight civilizations, but whatever one is chosen, players are guaranteed a unique and fulfilling experience.
- Exciting new single-player campaign. Returning to the historical, civilization-based single-player campaigns, "Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties" will offer gamers who enjoy the solo experience a chance to engage in strategic combat with Japan, China or India through several engrossing scenarios.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.