Three Breeds of Warrior. Three Brutal Campaigns. One Relentless Battleground. In deep space, on the frontier of human colonization, an ancient pyramid is discovered. When archaeologists probe the pyramid’s secrets they unwittingly trigger an apocalyptic confrontation between vengeful Predators, menacing Aliens, and heavily-armed Colonial Marines. Welcome to Aliens versus Predator, a stunningly-detailed FPS that seamlessly blends the action and intensity of one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. Whether you stalk your prey as a Predator, evolve into the perfect killing machine as an Alien, or use superior firepower as a Colonial Marine, one thing is certain. This will be a battle for the ages.
The Survivor Edition is housed in collectible steel book packaging and contains the following:
- Game Disc
- 4 multiplayer maps before they are released to the public:
- DOCKS: The caustic alkali waters of BG-386 put an end to Weyland-Yutani’s planned shipping activities. But this dockyard soon became a historic battleground
- OUTPOST: The site of the original Weyland-Yutani colony on BG-386 was abandoned, and soon reclaimed by the planet’s voracious jungle plant life. It is now the perfect hunting ground for all manner of wildlife.
- MACHINE: As well as processing exotic ores, the BG-386 Refinery provided electrical power to the colonists at Freya’s Prospect. The lights may still be on, but nobody’s home. Yet.
- HIVE: Deep in the heart of the Freya’s Prospect Refinery lies the Xenomorph Hive. Beware all who enter here.
- Weyland Yutani sleeve badge
- 3D lenticular postcard
- Master the skills of three deadly species: As a Predator, use your cloaking abilities and multiple vision modes to stalk your enemies while remaining hidden. Then rip out their spines with your wrist blades, or snipe them from afar with your plasma caster. As an Alien, use your finely-honed killer instincts to become the most lethal creature in the galaxy. Traverse any surface at blinding speeds, emerging from the dark to tear off your victims’ heads or impale them with your dagger-sharp tail. As a Colonial Marine, use your diverse arsenal and overwhelming firepower to hold the line against seemingly impossible odds.
- Discover three unique single-player experiences: Each of the three species has its own unique storyline that intertwines with the others to create a compelling cinematic narrative, inspired by one of the most popular movie franchises of all time.
- Plunge yourself into intense online multiplayer combat: Take on hordes of online opponents in adrenaline-fueled multiplayer battles. Stalk your prey silently as a Predator, become a nightmarish killing machine as an Alien, or lay down a barrage of lethal fire as a battle-hardened Colonial Marine. Take advantage of each faction’s unique abilities to rise to the top of the leaderboards and become the most dominant species in the universe.
|Release Date||19 Feb 2010Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Xbox 360 [code] => platform [value_id] => 395 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => SEGA [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 220 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 19 Feb 2010 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2010-02-19 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => Shooter [code] => genre [value_id] => 79 ) )|