All Star Cheer Squad World Spirit!, the sequel to All Star Cheer Squad, continues the fast paced journey through competitive cheerleading with international competitions, larger stunts and teamwork, extended multiplayer and even better original Cheer music.
Exotic locations around the globe will serve as the backdrop to the dramatic competitions, where the player learns the value of teamwork and what it takes to keep a squad together on the road to the championships!
- World Spirit! International Story & Setting:
- Competition venues set in 14 international locations
- Range of Music and Outfits with an International flair
- More Great Moves and New Control System:
- Multiple control systems including complete freedom of movement with support for two Wiimote controllers in addition to Wiimote and Nunchuck and the Balance Board
- The original vast set of moves and gestures plus additional cheer motions including tumbling, lifts, squad pods, changing formations and new mocaped aerial stunts for bigger, more intense gameplay
- Additional Customization and Effects:
- Upgraded Routine Editor with music mixer and choreography editor. Create your own authentic routines to your own music mixes
- Enhanced visuals and special effects - venue specific and game play triggered special effects
- Increased Focus on Multiplayer:
- Improved scoring system with more detail and depth
- Player to Player offline Challenge mode using WiiConnect24
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.