Requires an internet connection during installation and to access multiplayer features.
2070. Our world has changed. The seas' rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.
The latest in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new world full of challenges, where you will need to master resources, diplomacy and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system seen yet in the Anno series.
Build your society of the future, colonize islands and create sprawling megacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles and resources to manage. Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries and Diamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.
- A New Era: Staying true to the roots of the Anno series, the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics, architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been seen in prior Anno games.
- Become an architect of the future: Face the current world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Choose either an industrial and efficient course by joining the Tycoons or a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly direction by siding with the Ecos.
- An evolving, dynamic world: Your decisions will have a direct impact on the environment, the climate, the architectural look of the world, and the needs of populations. Make your choices wisely.
- Hidden depths and new resources: The depths of the sea are waiting to be explored, with new resources waiting to be discovered. Algae farms, tidal turbines and oil exploration are just a few of the exciting opportunities that discoveries will bring.
- Multiple Game modes: Single player campaign: a story-driven single player mode with a deep variety of challenges. Single player “continuous mode”: the renowned endless game mode where the objective is to build the biggest civilization possible without time constraints. Multiplayer and Online features: Anno 2070 will include innovative online modes offering players brand new possibilities to get in touch with gamers all around the world.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.