When One Man Is Not Enough… It will take an Army of Two to stop the corruption of rogue private military corporations. Fight along side your team-mate to become the deadliest two-man military outfit a government can buy. The breakthrough gameplay in Army of Two, with a live or adaptive AI partner, enables you to take advantage of two-man strategies like customizable weapons, vehicles, and tactical shooting. If you’re going to survive, you’ll have to bring down a vast conspiracy in which the line between ‘good guys’ and ‘bad guys’ has been obliterated. Game Features
- Two Man Gameplay - Team up with a live or AI partner on two-man missions using two-man tactics to ultimately create an advantage that no enemy can withstand
- Partner AI - ARMY OF TWO delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that interacts, adapts, collaborates and learns from their human partner
- Customizable Weapons - Customize and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online
- Dynamic Environments - Delivers realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
- Contemporary Storyline Ripped from the Headlines - Politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.