Fight as a two-man team to survive and prevail.
When a man-made disaster of epic proportions strikes Shanghai, China, Rios and Salem find themselves right in the middle of it all. Fortunately for you, you’ve got a bigger playbook of features and a new arsenal of co-op moves that either player can perform at any time, opening up fresh strategies and choices for both players. You’ve also got the tools you need to help the Army of Two: The 40th Day fight and prevail with an incredibly deep, advanced weapon customization and upgrade system. The game’s multiplayer has also been rebuilt from the ground up using proven client-server technology for the best experience possible. The Army of Two: The 40th Day is back and better than ever! Game Features
- Morality Army of Two: The 40th Day introduces morality into the mix. Not only will players have the opportunity to use their co-op skills to save hostages, but this new mechanic also forces players to make tough decisions as they encounter morally precarious situations as they fight to survive the disaster that is ravaging Shanghai. These life or death decisions present players with a dilemma as they are forced to choose the lesser of two evils.
- Co-Op Playbook Army of Two: The 40th Day features a bigger playbook of new co-op moves that either player can use at any time, opening up new strategies and countless choices for both players. The result is a bigger, better, more organic and immersive co-op experience that lets gamers put their best two-man tactics to use whenever and wherever they want. Favorite co-op moves like step-jump, back-to-back, tactical shield, and co-op snipe, are supplimented with an array of new moves to master. Perform a hostage grab and force your enemies to surrender as your partner subdues them or simply grab a hostage and use them as a meat shield while you continue to lay waste to everything that moves. Alternatively, mock surrender as your partner takes aim or surrender together and simultaneously take your targets by surprise.
- Multiplayer Army of Two: The 40th Day offers a robust, region-free, multiplayer experience that provides an array of unique features for up to 12 players at a time -- Matchmaking, Co-Op Deathmatch, Control, Warzone, Extraction, Leaderboards.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.