Ashes Cricket 2009 will provide you with the most authentic Ashes experience possible without having to don your white. Delivering all the exciting, athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport, the games comprehensive Ashes mode will feature all five Tests played out at carefully detailed recreations of each authentic venue.
Featuring twelve Test playing nations and eighteen stadia from around the world, Ashes Cricket 2009 is the most comprehensive cricket video game ever. Experience the whole gamut of the world of cricket from the iconic Ashes series, Test matches, ODIs and 20 over games. The kits, the pacing, the atmosphere and the players all change depending upon your game mode.
- Enhanced bowling experience:
- Make decisions as the bowler does with an intuitive, interactive bowling control scheme
- Dynamic and intuitive batting:
- Feel more in control of the ball than ever before, with greater coverage and shot choice
- Official Hawk-Eye Tracking:
- Official Hawk-Eye visualisations, as seen on TV
- Cricket Legends Mode: Learn how to master the disciplines of batting, bowling and fielding with coaching from Sir Ian Botham and Shane Warne
- Play in stadiums from around the world:
- Eighteen of the world's most recognisable stadia recreate geographic conditions and climates, as well as true-to-life crowd noise and atmosphere. Expect swing in England, bounce in Australia and extra turn in India
- Online Play: Full online multiplayer gaming through PlayStation Network.
- Single and Multiplayer Modes: Two player Co-op play, with up to four player vs matches.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.