The history of the Assassin Brotherhood is one of rebellion against tyranny. The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity, waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars.
Assassin’s Creed Heritage Collection includes the following 5 Assassin’s Creed games:
- Assassin’s Creed: Draw your blades as Syrian Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad during the Third Crusade.
- Assassin’s Creed II: Lead your Brotherhood as Ezio Audtiore in the Italian Renaissance.
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: Set-up your Assassin Brotherhood in Rome to overthrow the Borgia Family.
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations: Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Altaïr in Constantinople to close the Renaissance Trilogy.
- Assassin’s Creed III: Challenge the Templar’s supremacy as Connor throughout the American Revolution.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.