Six months after the events of the third Back to the Future film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley-minus its owner. Now Marty must go back to 1931 and recruit the help of a reluctant teenage Emmett Brown to save his pal Doc from certain death. Can they repair the rifts of the past without accidentally erasing the future?
Authentic to the last detail and a hit with reviewers the world over, Telltale's Back to the Future series reunites the stars of the original movies and is a phenomenal success.
Written in collaboration with Bob Gale (Back To The Future movie writer and producer), the series features the voices of Christopher Lloyd as 'Doc' Brown, Claudia Wells as Jennifer Parker and in a ground-breaking cameo, Michael J. Fox returns to the franchise that helped make him a movie legend.
- Continue the adventures of Marty and Doc 6 months after the events of the third film
- Featuring the voice of Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown
- The series features a ground-breaking cameo, Michael J. Fox returns to the franchise that helped make him a movie legend
- 5 episodes to play though: It's about time, Get Tannen, Citizen Brown, Double Visions & Outatime
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.