Batman Arkham Origins Features
- The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future.
- Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman’s detective skills are tested as never before with an all-new Crime Scene system that allows players to scrub through the evidence in order to find key pieces of information. Players use Batman’s cowl and Bat Computer to digitally recreate crime scenes, allowing them track clues that normal eyes would miss.
- Gotham City as Never Seen Before: Explore areas of Gotham City before its transformation into Arkham City, and experience all new areas and other iconic locations. The dynamic and rich environments are filled with a variety of enemies, “crimes-in-progress” and other content that will encourage exploration and player engagement.
- Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the core story. It’s the player’s choice if and when they want to complete these threads.
- New Enemies: Encounter new enemies such as the Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who challenge fans to approach FreeFlow Combat in different ways. New Gadget:
- Utilize an arsenal of familiar gadgets from previous Batman: Arkham games, as well as new items such as the Remote Claw. Batman can take down enemies by using the Remote Claw to attach enemies to one another or to objects within the environment for quick takedowns.
- New and Familiar Characters: Encounter a full cast of iconic DC Comics characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.
Includes Preorder Bonus Content ...
Includes: Deathstroke DLC
The Deathstroke DLC enables gamers to take control of the super-assassin Deathstroke as a fully playable character in the challenge mode for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Deathstroke comes complete with his own unique weapons and special moves, and is playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack. The pack also contains two alternate Deathstroke character skins.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.