Get ready for the most spectacular FPS multiplayer experience ever! Battlefield Bad: Company 2 brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC - featuring best-in-class vehicular combat set across 8 huge sandbox maps each with a different tactical focus. New vehicles like the All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and the UH-60 transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics in the warzone, extensive tuning ensures that this will be the most satisfying vehicle combat experience to date. Tactical destruction is taken to new heights with the updated DICE ‘Frostbite’ engine. Players can now take down entire buildings or create their own fire points by blasting holes through cover, thereby delivering a unique experience in every match
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 also allows you to compete in 4-player teams in 2 exclusive squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive team awards and achievements. Spawn on your squad to get straight into the action, and use gadgets such as the tracer dart in-conjunction with the RPG to devastating effect. Excellence in the battlefield is rewarded with an extensive range of pins, insignias and stars to unlock along with 50 dedicated ranks to achieve. Variety also extends into the range of customisable kits weapons and vehicles available. With 4 distinct character classes, 46 weapons, 15 gadgets, 13 character specializations and over 15000 kit variations to discover and master players will be able to fine-tune their preferred fighting style to give them the edge in combat. Game Features
- Modern warfare: More destruction, more weapons, more vehicles and more variety await in the biggest and most complete Battlefield experience so far.
- Total annihilation: New Destruction 2.0 technology allows you to level buildings and engage in "micro-destruction" by chipping away at an enemy's cover.
- Packing heat: More than 46 different weapons which can be customised to create 200 different firearms and over 15,000 possible kit variations.
- Army transport: Take control of 15 different vehicles on land, air and sea - from the new UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter to boats, tanks and armoured cars of every description.
- See the world: The biggest variety in locations ever for a Battlefield game, from icy mountaintops, to dense jungles, arid deserts and dusty villages.
|Release Date||5 Mar 2010Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Xbox 360 [code] => platform [value_id] => 395 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Electronic Arts [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 142 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 5 Mar 2010 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2010-03-05 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|