Bayonetta Makes Her Return in this climactic sequel to the critically acclaimed BAYONETTA action game. In Bayonetta 2 players will be on the edge of their seats from start to finish. Brimming with epic, gorgeous cut scenes and battles that are more exhilarating than ever, this game never lets up on the action. Fight on top of a jet as it soars through a downtown city. Duke it out against a giant angel, who bears a whip for an arm, on top of a speeding train. And take to the skies in a fight against a demonic monster while ascending to the top of a skyscraper.
Bayonetta 2 is a Nintendo Wii U exclusive.
- Armed with new weapons and abilities, Bayonetta has her enemies baffled by her new moves and torture attacks. In exchange for magic points, she can unleash a new ability called Umbra Climax to summon demonic monsters and deliver mighty attacks repeatedly.
- Choose between Normal and Touch play styles. The Normal Mode represents the technical control scheme unique to BAYONETTA, an acclaimed control scheme that fans of the previous game love and all action game fans will enjoy. The Touch Mode, on the other hand, offers a more convenient play style for those unfamiliar with action games or simply looking for a new spin on action. Players can use the Wii U GamePad controller’s touch screen controls to easily manipulate Bayonetta as she moves, attacks and evades enemies.
- Bayonetta’s longtime friend and fellow Umbra Witch, Jeanne, appears in the game (as a non-playable character) to assist Bayonetta in performing combination attacks and in doling out intense punishment against enemies.
- Take the Baynetta 2 action off the big screen and enjoy off-TV play using the Wii U GamePad controller.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.