Beyblade is a Japanese TV and Manga series about several school kids who battle their classmates and other rivals with a customisable spinning toy, also sold seperately by Hasbro. While the spinning game in reality lets the player win, whose “Beyblade” spins the longer time, the video game will let the player control the “Beyblade” and attack the opponent’s one with special moves that also appear in the TV series and Manga. Single players can compete rivals in “Arcade” (Story), “Practice”, “Survival” and “Mission” (over a 100 missions) modes. Here they unlock 100s of new parts through progress and customise their own “Beyblades”, set different special attacks and save up to 3 different own creations. In the local 2-player mode they can compete friends with their uniquely designed spins.
Includes exclusive Beyblade spin.
- Battle characters from the series - Play up to 37 different characters from the 1st and 2nd season of the animated series.
- Customise your game - Enjoy multiple battle modes and customizable settings that make each competition unique.
- Challenge friends in multiplayer - Utilize combos and special moves to battle opponents in 2 player
- Battle Mode – play wirelessly using one Game Card!
- Command your bey - Let it rip and use voice commands on the DS microphone to finish your opponent!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.