Having succumbed to madness following years of incarceration at the hands of her husband, disgraced noblewoman Cassia now has only one goal: to take revenge on him and seize his throne, no matter the cost. Teaming up with the infamous Blackguards and a loyal but ruthless army of sellswords, she heads out to wage an unrelenting war against the entirety of southern Aventuria. But for Cassia, time itself is a mighty foe, with each passing day taking a greater toll on her sanity.
With Blackguards 2, experience a turn-based tactical RPG delivering challenging hexfield battles and a gritty story of revenge. Choose your play style by specializing in melee and ranged combat, or by wielding devastating magical spells. Develop cunning strategies to overcome merciless foes. Every action has far reaching consequences, as every decision you make is a march against your own descent into madness.
- Recruit mercenaries, find upgrades and build an indomitable army.
- Blackguards 2 offers an open, dynamic world map which changes according to your strategic decisions.
- A story with many twists and turns, fateful decisions and more than 20 hours of challenging gameplay awaits you.
- Choose your spells, talents and skills wisely to shape your strategy on the battlefield.
- Tyrant or saint: On your path of vengeance, choose to be a feared conqueror or merciful liberator.
When will my order be dispatched?
Pre-orders will usually be dispatched 1-2 working days before the official release date shown above.
Please note: Release dates are subject to change.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.