Protect your World of Warcraft, StarCraft II and Diablo III accounts with industry leading account security - introducing the Battle.net Authenticator!
The Battle.net Authenticator is designed as a supplemental authentication method for your Battle.net account, giving you the security of two-factor authentication. Each time you log in using the Battle.net Authenticator you are provided with a unique, one-time use password to use in addition to your regular password. Log in with both and you can rest easy knowing that your account is safer.
- Simple and easy to use: Press one button and you have your additional password. Setup of the token is simple and takes only a moment.
- Small and convenient: Take your token to wherever you play World of Warcraft, Starcraft II or Diablo III and know that your account information is secure.
- Tough and durable: Lasts for years and replacement is easy.
- Provides for the highest account security available in the game industry today: Once you have purchased the Battle.net Authenticator you can login to Battle.net Account Management to attach the token to your account for safe access.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.