- 10 brain flexing-exercises that test the players reflexes, memory and concentrations
- Track your brain performance over time – receive advice on how you can improve your performance
- Compete with friends wireless in a variety of modes: Brain Assist also includes game share
- Personalise your gaming experience: choose from 4 female nurses to be your mentor
- Touch Screen-tastic! All games requite players to utilise the stylus and touch screen to make the correct Reponses under the time limit
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Regular Price: £24.95
Special Price £18.95
A game designed to exercise the brain while still keeping things fun, is coming to the Nintendo DS portable handheld system. Derived from Touch de Uno!, the classic Japanese arcade game, Brain Assist is easy to pick up and play and is filled with a variety of ways to test mental ability.
Focusing on strengthening the right hemisphere of the brain by challenging the player's memory, concentration, reflexes, deduction and analytical abilities, Brain Assist features four nurses to choose from to act as guides and help players through the game. Each game increases in difficulty and demands that players think fast to truly maximise their memory's potential and response times. Players will then be put to the test again in the "Lightning Round" where the pace and difficulty of game play becomes even more challenging. Brain Assist takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen technology and allows for an addictive interactive game play experience in either two-player co-op mode or fast-paced competitions for up to four players via the Nintendo DS Wireless Connection.r>
"Giving your brain a workout is important no matter what your age, especially if you want to increase those IQ points" said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe. "Brain Assist is easy to pick up and play, and being on the DS means you can exercise your mind wherever you go!"
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.