The acclaimed indie title comes to new generation consoles with additional content! Winner of a BAFTA Award for Game Innovation in 2014, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a breath-taking tale of two siblings, desperate to save a father on the brink of death. They are left with only one option: set out on a journey to find and retrieve an elixir that can cure his terminal illness.
Throughout their expedition they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong when the other is weak, one must be brave, when the other is fearful, supporting each other throughout their voyage. Players must master a unique control system to guide both brothers simultaneously across these perilous lands.
A wholly immersive experience, Brothers is an epic story told without words, set in a unique mythical world, which draws inspiration from Nordic cultures and archaeology.
- A unique control system allows players to simultaneously control both brothers at once, exploring the world, solving puzzles and surviving the elements.
- An unforgettable journey through an ever changing world, ranging from craggy mountain peaks to the musty depths of underground caverns.
- Additional content includes Director’s play through with commentary alongside Soundtrack & Artwork galleries.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.