Bulletstorm takes place in a futuristic setting where a confederation is being protected by an elite band of mercenaries known as Dead Echo. When Dead Echo member Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato discover that they had been working on the wrong side, they betray their squad commander and end up being exiled to the edges of the galaxy.
Players take the role of Grayson Hunt a few years after his exile, who has since become a drunken space pirate. After getting involved in an interstellar crash landing, he is reunited with his old comrade Sato. The two of them discover that they are surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs in an abandoned paradise. Hunt and Sato decide to work together once again to get off the planet alive and take revenge on the man who sent them there.
Players utilize a sizable arsenal consisting of over-the-top combat moves and incredibly large weapons. Bulletstorm also has a variety of "skillshots" which create extreme levels of frantic gameplay. The skillshot gameplay system rewards the player for creating and inciting mayhem in the most creative way possible. The more unusual the skillshot, the more points players receive to upgrade their character, unlock weapons which allow the player to perform even more creative moves and exaggerated skillshots.
- Incredible New "Skillshot" System: Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm’s unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down
- The Circle of Awesome: Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshots" and earn even more points… Bulletstorm’s upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways
- Badass Weaponry: From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter
- A Pulp Sci-Fi Adventure: Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise: Travel from scorched deserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine
|Release Date||25 Feb 2011Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Windows PC [code] => platform [value_id] => 391 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Electronic Arts [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 142 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 25 Feb 2011 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2011-02-25 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|