The Last Guardian
Regular Price: £33.75
Special Price £24.95
Bulletstorm takes place in a futuristic setting where a confederation is being protected by an elite band of mercenaries known as Dead Echo. When Dead Echo member Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato discover that they had been working on the wrong side, they betray their squad commander and end up being exiled to the edges of the galaxy.
Players take the role of Grayson Hunt a few years after his exile, who has since become a drunken space pirate. After getting involved in an interstellar crash landing, he is reunited with his old comrade Sato. The two of them discover that they are surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs in an abandoned paradise. Hunt and Sato decide to work together once again to get off the planet alive and take revenge on the man who sent them there.
Players utilize a sizable arsenal consisting of over-the-top combat moves and incredibly large weapons. Bulletstorm also has a variety of "skillshots" which create extreme levels of frantic gameplay. The skillshot gameplay system rewards the player for creating and inciting mayhem in the most creative way possible. The more unusual the skillshot, the more points players receive to upgrade their character, unlock weapons which allow the player to perform even more creative moves and exaggerated skillshots.
- Incredible New "Skillshot" System: Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm’s unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down
- The Circle of Awesome: Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshots" and earn even more points… Bulletstorm’s upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways
- Badass Weaponry: From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter
- A Pulp Sci-Fi Adventure: Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise: Travel from scorched deserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.