The sequel to Infinity Ward's 2003 Game of the Year, Call of Duty 2 delivers an unparalleled portrayal of the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. Call of Duty 2 is powered by a proprietary new engine featuring striking new visuals, advanced A.I. technology, the most authentic squad combat and astonishing action in new historic campaigns. The sequel offers more immense, more intense and more realistic battles than ever, as players experience four individual soldier stories to overcome insurmountable odds in multiple campaigns.
- All-new enhancements ranging from stunningly realistic graphics that include beautifully rendered weather effects and smoke to seamless gameplay
- Gamers can play through missions in the order they see fit with the freedom to follow each of four storylines through for the ultimate character-driven experience
- Expansive, open-ended battlefields allow players to individualize tactics and choose the order in which they complete their objectives
- All-new, context-sensitive battle chatter system where, through advanced A.I., the player's squadmates as well as enemy troops alike call out updates in real-time
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.