Regular Price: £24.95
Special Price £19.95
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
Combining incredible high-dynamic range graphics and sensational new gameplay, Black Ops II sets you off on secret operations as Frank Woods – the protagonist from the original Black Ops game.
The non-linear storyline will see you battling during a futuristic Cold War, as well as tackling flashbacks from historical missions and playing as various members of the Mason family. Every decision you make during this story will affect future consequences, giving you a different experience every time you play.
With new futuristic weapons, the chance to master a number of different vehicles and modes of transport, and a mysterious villain - known simply as Raul Menendez - Black Ops II is set to be the ultimate Call of Duty game.
Hardened Edition Contents:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II game
- Collectible steelbook
- Limited edition challenge coins
- Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 bonus in-game content
- Access to the Double XP Weekend, from November 16-18
- Exclusive PlayStation 3 system multiplayer theme and zombies theme
- Official soundtrack by Jack Wall with theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive weapon camo and player card backgrounds
Beyond the Campaign
- Alongside the epic Campaign and branching story is the all-new Multiplayer mode. New maps, new game-styles and new perks make this the most engaging Multiplayer yet!
- The fantastic Call of Duty Elite service is provided for free alongside the action-packed game, allowing you to use a number of incredible features which will enhance and extend your Multiplayer experience.
- Zombies Mode also makes a comeback with a series of challenging maps and missions that enable you to fight off the dead in even more ways.
About the Developer: Treyarch
One of publisher Activision's biggest internal studios, Treyarch have worked on many big titles - including multiple Spider-Man games and the Quantum of Solace tie-in. They're also behind Call of Duty 2 and 3, Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.