Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation® 3 and Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure.
PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER:
- New Movement System: Call of Duty: Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY:
- All-New Narrative: Black Ops III provides a signature Zombies offering - a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III for [PlayStation® 3/Xbox 360] also includes the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III [PlayStation® 3/Xbox 360] version does not include a co-op or single-player campaign game mode, and does not contain all game features present in the [PlayStation® 4/Xbox One] version. Game performance varies by platform. For more details visit callofduty.com/blackops3/features.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.