Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers an all-new world, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next-generation engine. For the first time, gamers play as the underdog, fighting as part of a single squad against an enemy that has superior numbers and firepower.
The single player experience opens with an unthinkable mass event. Weapons with immense force are released, destroying most of America and reshaping the world as we know it. As your home lies in ruins and everything around you is destroyed, you and your brother come across the remnants of a group shrouded in mystery, known only as the Ghosts. Together you must not only defend what’s left, but also take the fight to the enemy before they complete the destruction and end our way of life.
Co-written by Stephen Gaghan, the Academy Award® winning writer of Traffic and the writer and director of Syriana, Call of Duty: Ghosts is a stunning leap forward for the blockbuster franchise.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition deploys with an assortment of collectible physical items and exclusive digital content designed to customize your multiplayer experience. Contents include:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass Get four epic DLC Map Packs, each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more. Plus, you’ll receive the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-bonus that includes a unique MP character head, headgear, weapon camo, reticle, player patch, player card and player background.
- Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map A brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map that drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.
- Paracord Strap A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over 10 feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Player Card Leave your mark on any killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.
- Player Background Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Official Call of Duty Ghosts Soundtrack: Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.