Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the sequel to the Multiplayer Game of the Year winner 'Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare', continues the gripping and heart-racing saga with an unprecedented level of action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse.
The story mode in Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 features an even more varied series of locales than before, including a snowbound mission that starts with a daredevil mountain climb and ends with a high speed snowmobile chase as you make your escape. With other levels set in Afghanistan, Rio de Janeiro and even underwater this has more action than a dozen Hollywood blockbusters.
- Call of Warfare - Stunning cinematic action, including new underwater missions, new gadgets such as the motion detector and new vehicles including snowmobiles and more.
- Rough guide - Massive globe-spanning adventure sees you travelling to the deserts of Afghanistan, the slums of Rio de Janerio and the wilderness of Russia.
- Bigger world - New larger levels allow you to tackle missions however you want: will you try a frontal assault or a more stealthy approach from another angle?
- Special co-op - New Special Ops mode will introduce two player co-operative play for the first time, in a series of non-story missions.
- Be the best - Competitive multiplayer is even bigger and better than before, with new kill streak rewards that unlock everything from supply drops to a AC-130 gunship attack.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.