Adventure was always in her blood. From being a pirate captain's daughter to becoming the Caribbean's first female pirate captain herself; Morgane Castillo was never going to lead a boring life! Join Morgane as she grows up from an innocent 8 year old island girl to becoming the most famous pirate of the Caribbean!
Travel with Morgane as she seeks out the mysterious treasure of the Golden Turtle and help her solve the mysteries, puzzles, clues and outwit her enemies along the way. Help her recruit her crew, explore over 50 locations on 5 beautiful and exotic islands in the Caribbean sea but above all, try to keep her out of trouble...she is a pirate after all!
- A colourful and easy-to-play Point-and-Click adventure game
- Direct Morgane with the Nintendo controller
- Over 12 hours of storyline and gameplay written by award winning adventure game writer Steve Ince
- Explore 5 beautiful Caribbean islands
- Interact and chat with 40 unique characters in over 50 beautiful Caribbean locations
- 6 new mini-games and dozens of puzzles
- Immersive yourself into the 17th century Caribbean with true 1080p High Definition resolution
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.