Howdy partner! It’s time to switch on your swagger and step right up to… Carnival Games: Wild West 3D, the newest game in the Carnival Games franchise that encompasses over seven million units sold worldwide. A rootin’, tootin’ good time, Carnival Games: Wild West 3D brings eye-poppin’, motion-compatible game play to a honky-tonk of a good time by fully utilising Nintendo 3DS’ built-in motion and gyro sensor capabilities.
Wearing the shiniest spurs, players get in the action of 23 all-new western-themed games and attractions as they test their reflexes in the Shooting Gallery, partake in arm rasslin’ in Strong Arm, and discover why it’s good to be a Quick Draw in the Wild West! And that’s not the whole kit and caboodle— there are a slew of jump-off-the-screen 3D prizes, special quests, and state-of-the-art Streetpass Communications. With the combination of the Wild West, a popular franchise, and the use of innovative game play technology, Carnival Games®: Wild West 3D is the ultimate in portable entertainment! Game Features
- It’s a high noon showdown with Wild West skill games including, Ricochet, Outlaw Rangler, Git the Gold, Shooting Gallery and Posse vs. Bandits
- Introducing Deeds! Earn new sidekicks like a rattlesnake or an armadillo by winning arm wrestling matches or finding bandits
- Collect Play Coins as you pass others with Streetpass and swap them for Bison Bucks at the Bison Buck Exchange
- Collect tickets to win 3D prizes that jump off the screen, including a rattlesnake rattle, a bear tooth necklace and a sasperelli mug or check out the western wearable’s for every cowgirl of cowboy!
- By using your Nintendo 3DS camera feature, you can use the included Augmented Reality (AR) Carnival Games Wild West 3D card to bring prizes to life before your eyes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.