Championship Manager 2007 allows you to manage your club to glory, dealing with everything from tactics and training to transfers - everything you would expect a real-life football manager to do without owning a sheepskin coat.
Championship Manager 2007 has a completely new look with new skins, menu shortcuts and a dynamic side bar, all ensuring that every gaming taste is catered for. The introduction of an International Management option enables players to manage their country and be a part of the biggest football tournament in the world.
- Updated Data - Player and Club data accurate to August Transfer Window
- 2 New leagues Conference North and South, and a comprehensive update to player, staff, club, league and confederation data.
- Updates to code and data side of competitions and countries that have changed since the January 2006 transfer window.
- Technical Match Analysis Tool (Prozone): An under the bonnet reveal of all that the players are doing in the match. Tackles, passes, shots, runs all are viewable with statistical information.
- Overhauled Front End Interface: All new skins, with 'Dynamic Side Bar' and 'Menu Shortcut' system ensuring the old and new school fans are catered for.
- Staff Feedback with Improved AI: including recommendations for players to transfer list and identification of weaknesses in your squad. Listen to recommendations based on team selection and formation, and your opponents.
- Multi Threaded Match Resolver: significant speedups to our already leading technology advantage.
- New Game Modes: 8/9 exciting Challenge Modes at club and international level as well as the traditional Champ Man over 15-20 seasons with the option to stop playing after 3 seasons.
- Enhanced Transfer System: The transfer system will be updated for Season 06/07 and will feature greater support for the rules of specific countries and their divisions/leagues and improved transfer negotiations.
- News and Media: An enhanced news and media system will allow the manager to make press releases and be the focus of media hate campaigns. Greater use of fan, player, manager and pre-match build up categories will further enhance the variety of the news and media.
- Expanded Job Information: Now includes a Job Centre where the manager can advertise for a new assistant. Define the job role and contract details and see who applies
|Despatch Time||24 hoursArray ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => PlayStation Portable [code] => platform [value_id] => 386 ) [barcode] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => 5021290043022 [code] => barcode [value_id] => 5021290043022 ) [barcode_actual] => Array ( [label] => Barcode [value] => N/A [code] => barcode_actual [value_id] => ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [condition] => Array ( [label] => Condition [value] => Like New [code] => condition [value_id] => 51 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [despatch_time] => Array ( [label] => Despatch Time [value] => 24 hours [code] => despatch_time [value_id] => 282 ) [sale_offers] => Array ( [label] => Sale Offers [value] => No [code] => sale_offers [value_id] => ) )|