Championship Manager 2007 allows you to manage your club to glory, dealing with everything from tactics and training to transfers - everything you would expect a real-life football manager to do without owning a sheepskin coat.
Championship Manager 2007 has a completely new look with new skins, menu shortcuts and a dynamic side bar, all ensuring that every gaming taste is catered for. The introduction of an International Management option enables players to manage their country and be a part of the biggest football tournament in the world.
- Updated Data - Player and Club data accurate to August Transfer Window
- 2 New leagues Conference North and South, and a comprehensive update to player, staff, club, league and confederation data.
- Updates to code and data side of competitions and countries that have changed since the January 2006 transfer window.
- Technical Match Analysis Tool (Prozone): An under the bonnet reveal of all that the players are doing in the match. Tackles, passes, shots, runs all are viewable with statistical information.
- Overhauled Front End Interface: All new skins, with 'Dynamic Side Bar' and 'Menu Shortcut' system ensuring the old and new school fans are catered for.
- Staff Feedback with Improved AI: including recommendations for players to transfer list and identification of weaknesses in your squad. Listen to recommendations based on team selection and formation, and your opponents.
- Multi Threaded Match Resolver: significant speedups to our already leading technology advantage.
- New Game Modes: 8/9 exciting Challenge Modes at club and international level as well as the traditional Champ Man over 15-20 seasons with the option to stop playing after 3 seasons.
- Enhanced Transfer System: The transfer system will be updated for Season 06/07 and will feature greater support for the rules of specific countries and their divisions/leagues and improved transfer negotiations.
- News and Media: An enhanced news and media system will allow the manager to make press releases and be the focus of media hate campaigns. Greater use of fan, player, manager and pre-match build up categories will further enhance the variety of the news and media.
- Expanded Job Information: Now includes a Job Centre where the manager can advertise for a new assistant. Define the job role and contract details and see who applies
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.