The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Nintendo Selects
Regular Price: £13.95
Special Price £9.99
Continue your adventures as an Elite Penguin Force Agent, solving all new mysteries and missions and playing exclusive mini games in the thrilling Elite Penguin Force DS sequel. Play alone or with friends, earn coins that can be used in the online world and unlock special items online. Agents of the exclusive Elite Penguin Force are being called back into action with Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert’s Revenge. Players will be able to navigate through familiar elements from the online world, as well as new adventures and gadgets unique to the DS game. Similar to the first game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert’s Revenge lets kids earn coins while playing the DS game and seamlessly upload them to their online penguin accounts.
The Elite Penguin Force is back in action, as Herbert the vegetarian polar bear tries to take his revenge on Gary, Dot, Rookie and the rest. Kids take on the role of a Penguin Secret Agency operative in a range of new mini-games and puzzle-solving adventures.
Club Penguin is already the most popular social networking site in the world for children and this exclusive DS game lets them earn coins that can be instantly uploaded into their online accounts. You can even unlock exclusive items and locations at ClubPenguin.com itself.
But even if you're not a club member this game features plenty of new puzzle missions to play, as you help track down Herbert P. Bear using a range of outrageous disguises. With new touchscreen mini-games to play as well - either alone or wirelessly with a friend - this is the perfect accompaniment to Club Penguin and the ideal DS game for young kids.
- Polar Connection: Discover the perfect accompaniment to the hugely successful Club Penguin, with new games and increased connectivity with the online world.
- Happy Feet: Stop Herbert P. Bear from exacting his revenge with all-new puzzle based missions and unique customisable disguises.
- Ice Capades: Play new and classic mini-games using the touchscreen, as you help navigate ice caverns and dangerous underwater landscapes.
- Coin-operated: Earn coins during the game and upload them back into your Club Penguin account, where you can use them to buy all sorts of extras.
- March of the Penguins: Unlock special areas and items just by connecting to your ClubPenguin.com account, plus download news and extra missions for your DS.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.