This 3D take on the popular kids’ franchise mixes exploration and customization with real-time combats. Players ages 7 to 10-years old will be immersed into a cataclysmic universe and live the ultimate 3D fighting experience.
- Great 3D Graphics:
- High-res graphics with dynamic shadows, normal maps and speculars for the best-looking game
- Full 3D Start menu with rotating planets
- Full 3D Customization menu
- Full 3D Exploration and fights
- Creation - Control Unique Dinosaurs:
Choose your favorite Dinosaur among 18 breeds (such as T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor…) grouped into 4 families: Predators, Horned, Thanks & Stegosaurus, Small Smarts. Customize your Dinosaur with 30 color options and 6 different stripe patterns.
Use special marketing unlocks codes to:
- Unlock 28 additional creatures to reach a total of 46 different creatures to play with!
- Unlock 2 additional stripe patterns for a total of 8 patterns.
- Experience Real Time Attacks / Defenses At Their Best:
- 6 real-time actions: Fencing, blocking, evading, hitting, pushing, and combo;
- New “Ring Out” tactical combat feature to push your opponent out of the ring;
- New combat system based on attack / counterattack actions where you have to learn your opponents’ fight patterns to defeat them;
- Defeat all enemies in 5 consecutive maps with a same dinosaur to reach the Champion status. Once you have raised 4 champions, you can confront the evil Arkosaurus.
- Exploration – Immerse In The Cataclysmic Jurassic World:
- Roam the Jurassic world in full 3D and feel the depth of the breathtaking landscapes
- Get special rewards by interacting with other living creatures and by crushing trees and rocks
- Collect bones & items to unlock new special characters strengthen your dinosaur and learn cool facts
- Dive into a cataclysmic Jurassic world and face 3 different disasters (Earthquakes, Volcano eruptions, Meteor rain). The cataclysm intensifies after time and really impacts gameplay.
- Strong storytelling supported by 3D scenes between exploration and combat.
- Collect And Trade Items:
Collect and trade over 500 items to build an impressive collection for a gameplay advantage:
- Collect bones to unlock 3D skeletons in your museum and also unlock 4 new creepy playable characters;
- Collect combat items to strengthen your dinosaur and unlock 24 cool facts about dinosaurs
- Trade in multiplayer mode to obtain the rarest items (4 levels of rarity):
- Identify the items you are willing to trade;
- Active trading: Trade items live with your friends;
- Passive trading: Continue trading items by carrying your game everywhere using the Chance Encounter feature.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.