Every Friday until further notice us kind folks at The Game Collection will be providing you with the opportunity to win free prizes as part of a weekly competition.
Make sure you like our Facebook page so you don't miss out on the big reveal of what you could be getting for FREE. There's no complicated entry, all we ask is that you like our page and comment on the competition post. *
Congratulations to Rory Dunford who was our lucky winner of Injustice 2 on Xbox One last week. Check back here on Friday to see what great prize we’ll have up for grabs.
And the freebies don't end there! We often surprise our Twitter followers with download codes or when we find damaged stock in our warehouse we don't just put it in the bin or try and sell it on as new and blame the postman. Oh no, we're much nicer than that - as long as the game is in full working order we give them away to lovely people just like you. In the last couple of months lucky followers have received Call of Duty Black Ops III, FIFA 16, Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One), Payday 2 (PS4), Super Mario Maker (Wii U), Rainbow Six Siege (PS4) and more…
* Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition you are hereby agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Game Collection.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Game Collection reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 24 hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and The Game Collection reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition (the date it started) to Competitions, The Game Collection, Unit C Redbrick Court, Ferryboat Close, Swansea SA6 8QN after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as The Game Collection may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Prizes that consist of Reward Points require that the winner has an account at The Game Collection website in order for points to be deposited/used.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by The Game Collection, part of Curveball Leisure Limited.
- The Game Collection reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Game Collection may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Competitions or promotions run on Facebook or Twitter are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The Game Collection will endeavour to send prizes within one week of the competition end date and winners must allow up to 28 days for their prize to arrive.
- The competition is governed by English law.