- 100 levels of addictive match-3 gameplay
- Collect resources such as wood, food and gold
- The more you collect, the faster Rome is built
- Obtain special power-ups to aid your progress through difficult stages
- The best-selling match-3 series now presented in glorious 3D
Rebuild the all-conquering Roman Empire – in 3D!
The best-selling Jewel Master series comes to the 3DS with its most successful brand to date – Cradle of Rome.
Welcome back to Rome, where you are given powers of the greatest Emperor ever and are tasked with rebuilding this great civilization.
Swap tiles to create matches of three or more identical tiles to gather gold and resources. The more you collect the faster you can erect beautiful houses and magnificent palaces. Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.