After being humiliated yet again by Crash Bandicoot at the end of Twinsanity, Dr. Neo Cortex returns to his evil scheming in his dilapidated Iceberg Lair. He hatches a sinister plan to challenge Crash to a seemingly friendly race competition...with plans of crushing the hapless bandicoot under the ruins of the hazardous racetrack!
In Crash Tag Team Racing players will be able to fuse two cars together on the fly to form a super vehicle outfitted with a turret gun with the all-new "clashing" technology. Players can continue their adventures on foot with out-of-car action, allowing them to traverse an amusement park-like world where they can interact with other characters, collect items and complete mini-missions.
- Unique "Clashing" Feature. For the first time ever in a racing game, players can combine their car with an opponent's mid-race to make a super-car equipped with a powerful turret gun. When clashed, players can either get behind the wheel and drive or fire an onboard weapon.
- Out-of-Car Action. Explore the entire world on foot - collect upgrades for cars, unlock bonus tracks and talk to other characters.
- Destruction. Each character has his or her own uniquely deadly 360° rotating turret. Trackside objects are fully destructible.
- Jordan Reicheck Screenplay. Penned by Crash TwinsanityTM writer Jordan Reicheck, best known for his work on Ren & Stimpy, Crash Tag Team Racing brings the trademark Crash Bandicoot humor to new levels.
- Multiplayer. Split-screen multiplayer for up to eight players with system link
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.