Seven delinquents, seven sins, and only one way out. Just hired for a new, mysterious job, you soon discover that this isn't your normal prison gig. You've been entrusted with the care of a crew of girls whose sins have damned their souls to Hell and an eternity of punishment... Their only hope of salvation is for you to recognize their unique histories, and to guide them along the path to redemption. Navigate through the four trials of the Redemption Program, and motivate your crew of delinquents to learn the skills to redeem themselves.
- More than 15 main characters to get to know as the story unfolds in visual novel style. From a timid lad who hides an intense hatred within to a crude war goddess who's never seen the earth below, characters will meet, forge relationships and alliances, and get pushed to their limits in the quest to free themselves from the Divine Empire.
- Strategic turn-based gameplay will challenge the most battle-hardened generals with itscombat. Use your allies, and even giant creatures, to help turn the tide in battle.
- Joint Attacks, Consecutive Strikes, and Boost Magic mechanics add extra depth to the strategy gameplay and make for more variety.
- More than 80 hours of battle and adventure await, all with the original Japanese dialogue audio and English text.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.