Dark Souls' dungeon crawling, dragon brawling, tension-filled action features fearsome enemy encounters in an complex world full of extreme battles, rewarding challenges, nuanced weaponry and powerful magic, while offering players the flexibility to customize each character to suit any desired play style. The innovative online component allows gamers to draw from the collective experience of the Dark Souls community as they either help or sabotage each other on the journey through the world of Lordran to save the land from darkness. With a massive, open world design, Dark Souls encourages deep exploration and an adaptable gameplay experience.
The Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include both physical in box content and all the new features of the 'Artorias of the Abyss' add-on game content; an additional challenging adventure for stalwart heroes to face as they return to the deadly world of Lordran. Players will experience an as yet untold chapter in Dark Souls lore set in the dying kingdom of magic known as Oolacile. Unwillingly taken by the abyss and sent back in time, the player becomes the only one who can save Oolacile from the spreading darkness that threatens to engulf the kingdom and all of its people.
- Sprawling new maps and environments: Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sancutuary and Royal Wood
- New bosses: Including Black Dragon and the Sanctuary Guardian
- PVP online matchmaking system: Quick matching for players to play co-op or player vs. player.
- New enemies: Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner and the Stone Knight
- New NPCs: Including Hawkeye Gough and Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary)
- An arsenal of new weapons and armour: Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
- The Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will also include an online match-making feature for co-op or player vs. player gameplay, allowing gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.