The newest instalment to the world-renowned fighting game franchise, DEAD OR ALIVE® Dimensions (DOAD) makes its way onto the Nintendo 3DS.
Dead or Alive Dimensions Features:
- Fast-paced, stylish fighting in 3D.
- Uses the 3DS for wireless battles with friends, as well as utilising its StreetPass/Tag Mode for data exchange.
- Features in-game move list on the Touch Screen with possible Touch Screen input for easy combinations.
- Sure to give fans the definitive DOAD experience and show true beauty of fighting games to those who have forgotten how truly exhilarating the genre is.
- Supports multi-player mode with Multi-Card only.
- Supports online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Supports Street Pass - This is for virtual fighting by data exchange with the prize "Figurine of the characters" as rewards.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.