Anything and everything is a weapon in Dead Rising 3 where you’ll explore, scavenge and fight to survive in a massive open world overrun with zombies.
- More Zombies than ever before: Players will face overwhelming zombie hordes with tons of variation, detailed gore, and shared awareness.
- All new city, massive open world: Explore the city of Los Perdidos while staying immersed in the action and stunning new-generation visuals.
- Anything and Everything is a Weapon: Create your own tools of zombie destruction by combining hundreds of potential weapon combinations.
- SmartGlass: Use your Xbox SmartGlass enabled device to gain access to exclusive missions, new weapons, and more.
- Kinect: Kinect allows the zombie horde to hear beyond the screen and respond to noise in your living room, so go ahead and flip off the lights…if you dare.
Apocalypse Edition includes:
?Four individual content packs, each featuring a new story, characters, weapons, and more.
Find out more about Dead Rising 3 in our blog when we previewed it at E3 2013.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.