Devil May Cry™ HD Collection brings the ﬁrst three original Devil May Cry® titles; Devil May Cry™, Devil May Cry™2, and Devil May Cry™ 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition together in one high deﬁnition package for the ﬁrst time.
Featuring Dante, one of the most iconic video game characters of the last decade, Devil May Cry HD Collection will be full of the award-winning gameplay and style that the series has become known for with the addition of stunning HD graphics, bonus content and support for Trophies and Achievements.
Debuting in 2001, Devil May Cry immediately redeﬁned the action genre. The title captured gamers’ hearts through its stylish, over-the-top action and bad boy anti-hero Dante. Son to a human mother and a devil father named Sparda, the half-demon Dante uses his innate abilities and the powers of ancient demons to ﬁght a one-man war against the forces of darkness and save humanity from damnation.
Devil May Cry 2 released in 2003 and centres on Dante and his new devilishly agile partner Lucia in their ﬁght to defeat a man hell-bent on achieving supreme power. Devil May Cry™ 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition is the deﬁnitive edition of Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening, featuring a number of enhancements, including the opportunity to play as Dante’s twin brother, Vergil, as well as the addition of Bloody Palace Mode and Turbo Mode. Game Features
- Iconic demon action hero returns: Play as Dante, one of the most iconic video game characters of the last decade
- Upgraded visuals: Experience the stylish gothic action that the series is best known for in stunning HD, with updated textures and widescreen support
- Bonus content: Devil May Cry HD Collection offers players a wealth of new content for fans and newcomers alike
- Earn trophies and achievements: Accomplish new goals and have reasons to relive the action from the Devil May Cry series
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.