LOG-IN TO SOLVE A DIGITAL MYSTERY INFECTING THE REAL & DIGITAL WORLDS!
Set in the near future, the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. Logging into cyberspace is part of everyday life. A harmless on-line chat spawns a chance encounter with a mysterious hacker for one teenager. Little did this teen know, this brief meeting would lead to a digi-monumental adventure.
In Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, scan, raise, and train your faithful Digimon companions to battle by your side against a group of hacker criminals.
Do you have what it takes to crack this digi-case?
- Featuring more than 250 Digimon from the animated series!
- Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery!
- The turn-based battle system returns! Connect attacks together for more powerful combos!
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms!
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real & digital worlds.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.