Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
The award-winning fan favorite Disgaea 3 is set to join the HD handheld revolution with Absence of Detention, an expanded, enhanced special release for PlayStation Vita, slated to land this spring. With all of the console release's DLC, plus new characters, story chapters, quests, bosses, touch controls, and more, Absence of Detention promises to be one of the biggest Disgaea games yet-and you can carry it in the palm of your hand!
- New PlayStation Vita exclusive content and features: Two new characters and story chapters, new quests and bosses, new skills specific to each job and character class, new moves, and new GPS positioning functionality take full advantage of the of PlayStation Vita!
- Advanced item customization: In previous Disgaea games, new items could be created based on the stats of something else, but the customization stopped there
- Compete with your friends using the Record Shop: View other players' game stats and rankings on PlayStation Network to determine who the most hardcore Disgaea player is!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.