Adventure is out there
Join Carl Fredrickson and Wilderness Explorer Russell for a wild adventure
Journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America, in Up the videogame. You can control Russell, Carl, Dug the talking dog and a female bird named Kevin, or you can play with a friend through the entire game.
Aided by Russells wilderness knowledge, the four characters must work together to navigate treacherous jungle terrain, combat exotic animals and avoid being captured. Each character has special abilities that help in their journey. During the game, you will explore exciting environments, overcome obstacles and battle beasts in an effort to stop Muntz from capturing Kevin. Game Features
- Explore Exciting Environments: Explore jungles, caves, rock formations, Paradise Falls and Muntz's blimp while avoiding dangerous plants and animals along the trail
- Battle Beasts & Villains: Compete in aerial dogfight flight combat, evade villainous dogs in dog chases, take part in large boss fights with exotic animals like Crocodiles, Anacondas, & Jaguars and battle the villainous Muntz in the final level
- Multiplayer Through the Entire Game: Play by yourself or with a friend in this 2 player co-op game
- Overcome Obstacles & Conquer the Environment: Rock formations, dizzying heights, raging rivers and the weather challenge progress, while you move rocks, jump on teeter-totters & swing from vines to move ahead
- Collection Adventures: Upgrade Russell's merit badges & complete Carl's adventure book, unlock content and upgrades when you collect them all.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.