Prepare for the fighting game on PSP that only the makers of the legendary Final Fantasy series could deliver, in a special celebration of the renowned series that has sold over 85 million units! Dissidia: Final Fantasy brings together the largest collection of Final Fantasy characters ever in a fighting-styled game where players can choose their allegiance between Cosmos, the goddess of harmony, and Chaos, the god of discord. Fighting gameplay and character customisation now moves to another level on PSP, presented with truly blockbuster quality visuals and audio.
- Exhilarating 3D battles: An exciting system lets your character run up walls, fly across the sky and unleash hardware-defying attacks all with intuitive operation
- Genre-defining customisation: As your character grows, a vast range of actions, abilities and equipment become more available. Customised characters can be taken online for a wide variety of play experiences
- Dramatic story contents: Why have the warriors been gathered? A sumptuous tale awaits, presented with stunning event scenes and voice acting
- User community: Challenge other players via ad hoc or online play. Trade Friend Cards, create items and share AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system Ad-Hoc Mode
- New features not in the Japanese version: New features include an additional Arcade Mode, improved gameplay balancing, new play tutorials, additional event scenes and more
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.