As a young boy or girl, you're sent to work into your Uncles Marine Zoo as a summer job. The park is located on a tropical island but the place is in danger, as a multi-national real estate company plans to wipe the park out of the map to construct a luxury hotel. To save the park, the player will have to take care of the animals, tame them for the entertaining shows and manage the whole park. He will learn mission per mission to love, tame, respect and understand the animals as well as better know the local ecosystem to save it.
Dolphin Island is a game that will teach children/players how to respect animals nature. Game Features
- Full 3D island, with a free camera for 2 types of view
- Play as a boy or girl, each of them with different abilities
- Over 30 different species having their own characteristics: Dolphins, sharks, killer whales, turtles, pelicans, manta rays etc
- Among them, 2 species are the stars of the park: Dolphins and Killer Whales. You can tame and organise a whole show with them all.
- Learn to take care of the animals: Depending on their species, age etc. Use the library to learn about their habits and ecological specifications
- Feed them, heal them and train them to perform in entertaining shows
- Complete 40 various missions
- Trade animals with your friends using the Wi-Fi connection.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.