Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain? is the latest Japanese phenomenon on Nintendo DS - and now it's hitting Europe! If you're bored of playing games that don't stretch your brain cells and you'd like to give your grey matter an extensive workout, pick up this program. The tests have been devised in cooperation with Dr. Kawashima himself, a renowned neuroscientist. With Brain Training you can train both your mental awareness and your memory. Hold the DS vertically, like a book, and write your answers with the stylus on the touch screen. The exercises are quick challenges that help stimulate your brain. There's a combination of arithmetic, reading and memory tests, and the program calculates your score in the form of a 'brain age' by assessing the speed and accuracy by which you perform these simple tasks. The title has sold over 1.4 million copies in Japan and is hugely popular with young and old alike. And that's hardly surprising - because playing regularly for just a few minutes a day has been found to stimulate parts of the brain related to thinking, creativity and concentration. So if you want to tone your intellectual muscle, Brain Training is a fine way to get started! Game Features
- Sudoku - Use logic to fill in missing numbers on a grid.
- Syllable Count - Count the syllables in well-known phrases.
- Reading Aloud - Read classic literature as fast as possible.
- Stroop Test - Say the names of colors as they appear.
- Word Memory - Memorize words that appear on screen.
- Speed Counting - Count to 120 as fast as you can.
- Connect Maze - Draw lines to connect letters and numbers in alphabetical and numeric order.
- Calculation - Perform simple math problems quickly.
- Head Count - Count people as they enter and exit a house.
- Triangle Math - Solve math problems in a certain pattern.
- Low to High - Memorize the position of numbers, then touch them in order from lowest to highest.
|Release Date||9 Jun 2006Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Nintendo DS [code] => platform [value_id] => 387 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => Nintendo [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 239 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 9 Jun 2006 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2006-06-09 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|