For centuries, the Grey Wardens - the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands - have been battling the Darkspawn forces. Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the Darkspawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain.
You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the Darkspawn and how they managed to remain.
How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with "The Architect", and how you determine the fate of the Darkspawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine.
- A Stunning World Expanded: BioWare's deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all-new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine.
- Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations
- Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil's Keep
- All-New Complex Moral Choices: Embark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style.
- Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations
- New Ways to Customise your Hero: Experience additional spells, abilities, specialisations, and items to further personalise and customise your hero and party.
- Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighbouring land of Orlais
- Encounter five all-new party members and an old favourite from Dragon Age: Origins
- Even More Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat: Battle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures.
- Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon
Dragon Age: Origins required to play Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.