Experience the fast and powerful fighting style of the popular Dragon Ball Z series in a brand new game for Xbox 360! Dragon Ball: Raging Blast features over 70 playable characters, including transformations, and allows you to relive epic battles from the series or experience alternate moments not included in the original anime and manga.
With stunning 3D graphics, powerful and customisable Super Attacks, online gameplay and large-scale, destructible environments that allow you to fully experience the devastation of your attacks, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast is set to deliver more explosive fighting action than ever seen before!
- Based on the popular Dragon Ball Z series: Relive pivotal moments from the Dragon Ball Z series with more than 100 epic battles or experience alternate moments not included in the original series!
- Fight as all of your favourite characters: Including transformations, battle as more than 70 playable characters including Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta, Frieza, Android 16, Cell and Broly.
- Massive worlds with destructible environments: Feel the destructive power of your attacks as you alter any of the 10 large-scale battlefields. Smash your opponent to bits or inflict massive damage by embedding them into mountains, buildings and debris!
- Multiple modes of play: Hone your techniques in the Dojo and then put them to the test in either the Dragon Battle Collection or Super Battle Trial single-player modes. Ready to face-off against friends? Challenge them in a variety of offline or online multiplayer modes, including Versus and the World Tournament Online!
- Powerful and customisable attacks: Live the Dragon Ball Z experience with signature moves and Super Attacks, including the all-new "Super Rising" move. During team battles, characters fight together, freely switching between members and assisting one another with support actions. You can also improve your characters' abilities through item and Super Attack customisation, equipping them with your favourite moves to match your fighting style.
- Anime-inspired HD graphics: The hit franchise comes to life! The Xbox 360 delivers high quality cel-shaded graphics in stunning HD and include impressive visuals such as GlowFX and Radial Blur.
- Unlockable content: Earn D-Points to unlock new abilities and items!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.