Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gives players an all new Dragon Ball experience: Fly around Conton City with up to 300 other players, face off against super powered bosses with 6-player teams and create your own character to save the Dragon Ball timeline in style.
Developed to fully utilise the power of current generation gaming consoles, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customisation choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Unite and fly through time to protect Dragon Ball’s history!
- Relive Dragon Ball Emblematic Events: Enemies from different timelines enter the story of Dragon Ball.
- Bigger and Better: Explore a massive, all-new hub with hundreds of players and activities. Conton City is more than seven times bigger than Toki Toki City! You can now fly around the city with up to 300 other players.
- Exhalting Fight Awaits: Fast paced battles, smooth 60 FPS and gorgeous HD graphics for even more epic fights.
- Your Character, Your Way: Choose among thousands of customisation options to create your own character and build up your power.
- New Local and Online Battles: Fight through New, Classic, and Team Battles with up to 6 players, including characters from Dragon Ball Super.
- A Year of Free Updates and New Content Awaits: Extend your Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 experience for at least an entire year from the release, and enjoy tons of new content through regular free updates.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.