2-D Dragon Ball Z fighting returns with fast-paced, hard-hitting action in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden! Featuring over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe, feel the destructive power of bone-crushing blows as you execute and chain together multi-hit combos. Command character specific move-sets and unleash epic Super Moves to deal devastating damage!
- Over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe including fan favorites such as Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freiza and Cell! Play as characters from the new Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F’animated film.
- Developed by Arc System Works, a fan-favorite fighting game developer.
- Fast-paced 2-D fighting engine – Perform advanced ground & air combos.
- Form your ultimate Dragon Ball Z team and command them in a Team Battle! Re-create legendary showdowns from the animated series!
- Call upon z-assist characters in the midst of battle to take gameplay to a whole new level!
- Multiple Game Modes.
- Z-Story – Play the game as one of your favourite Dragon Ball Z characters.
- Adventure Mode – Take on missions across eight regions where you can find gear and companions.
- Extreme World Tournament – Become the World Tournament Champion in this extremely challenging mode.
- Battle Mode – Select a character and battle against CPU opponents.
- Versus Mode - Battle another player via local wireless connection.
- Quest Mode – Create, view and trade Guild Cards via StreetPass.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.